|End suction, close-coupled, foot-mounted pump available in 1-1/4” through 6” sizes. Motor size 3/4 to 50 HP at 1750 RPM, 2 to 60 HP at 3500 RPM. Available in bronze-fitted, all-iron and all-bronze construction with flows to 2300 GPM, heads to 400 feet. Close-coupled, space-saving economy plus rugged construction make the Series 1531 an ideal selection for a variety of horizontal and vertical mount applications. Available with the B&G standard self-flushing Carbon/Ceramic mechanical seal in 175# working pressure design.
· Back pullout design allows ease of maintenance.
· Self-flushing mechanical seals.
· Aluminum bronze shaft sleeve.
· Enclosed, balanced impeller for quiet, vibration free performance.
· Heavy duty cast iron volute construction for 175 PSI working pressure.
· Jacking bolts provide ease of volute disassembly.
· Gauge tappings.
· Hydrostatic testing of each pump is standard.
Water Chilling Supply > Series 1531